Sunday 26 October 2014

Psalms 23:1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.

Psalms 23:1   The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.

In this blog, we will see 25 different insight of " The Lord is my Shepherd" I hope you will be blessed after reading this.


Psalm 23


                                                                                                 
      1.       If the Lord is my Shepherd, then why should I worry.
2.       He is so personal to me that he take care of me
3.       He go along with me
4.       He eat food with me
5.       He speak to me
6.       He walks with me
7.       He rest with me
8.       Whenever I go in a wrong direction he pulls me back to his own direction
9.       Whenever any enemy try to attack me, he is always there to protect me.
10.   He looks into my eyes, he keep his hand over my head and he makes may body warm by rubbing his palm over my body.
11.   Because he is my Shepherd he is so personal to me
12.   The word of God doesn’t say that Lord is the Shepherd of all our ours it says he is MY shepherd.
13.   Because he is my Shepherd his full attention, thoughts and focus is towards me.
14.   He trust me because he loves me.
15.   He has chosen me.
16.   He comes to know whenever I am hungry and then he feeds me with Green Grass.
17.   He cares for me.
18.   When I thirst he take me to a still water and he quenched my thirst .
19.   Being a sheep my language is different and my Shepherd language is different, but still He understands my language and I understand his language. Because we have a heart to heart relationship and we speak through heart.
20.   When many sheep’s are crying or calling to Him ,among them also He recognize my voice because he is My shepherd and he respond to me quickly and I hear his voice too.
21.   Jesus is my shepherd.
22.   As God has given his only begotten son for mankind same way Jesus has chosen me as his Sheep.
23.   Jesus never get bored of me and when I am bored he knows how to turn my mood and make me feel good and he restores my soul. Because he is my Shepherd.
24.   Wow I am so grateful that no one else but Almighty God is my Shepherd.
25.   I feel so secure because I know My Lord is my Shepherd.

Amen.
In Christ


Br. Samarpan Thorat



Let’s Talk :

Praise The Lord, Greeting in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks for reading my blog please do share this blog with your friends and subscribe to my blogs. 

In the next blog, I am writing about Psalm 91:1 so do check out that page.

Psalm 91:16  says With Long life will I satisfy him, and 
John 10:10 says I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.

God has blessed you with long life and that too abundant life.
So will please take out 1 Minute of your precious life and pray for me, my family and my ministry. Your prayers are much needed, because with The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

If you have any prayer request then please do let me know in the comment box so that I can pray for you.




God bless you.

Br.Samarpan Thorat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat