Thursday, 23 July 2015

Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.


As I am seated with my Heavenly Father in the Most High and secret place what are my feelings? I feel well protected and safe. There is peace in His presence. He has saved me from my enemy.
Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

As my Lord has done so many things for me in my Life, I want to say something about my Lord. He is my Father. He takes care of me. He is jealous for me. My enemy can’t even touch me if I am with my Father in Heaven. All Glory belongs to Him only. He is my shield, peace maker and my comforter.
I am an over comer. I have overcome my enemies. My Lord has given me the Victory. I am a victorious person. He is such a big and Lovely God. My enemy has no strength to see my God. He takes control of me. I am with Him and He holds me with His hand and under His arms I am safe. When my enemy sees me under the arms of my Heavenly Father he runs away because he knows that he has lost the battle. I am a blessed son. I belong to Him, who is my most powerful God.
Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.My Lord has made a Fortress for me. A huge one that no king has ever made till date. The place is beyond my imagination. From top of the Fortress when I look down, I can see my enemy who is defeated. The fortress is glorious from inside and it has heavenly security from the heavenly hosts. They shout loudly “Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwells on high”
My Lord is everything for me. He created all things. He is the source of all wisdom and He only gives all knowledge and understanding. The Lord who sits on the throne can see me all the time and he watches over me. He guards my entire path
.
Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.I have Faith in my Lord because I know Who He is. My trust is in Him. My soul waits only upon my Lord for my expectation is from Him. I can boldly confess that I Trust in you Lord.
Thank you Father for giving me the Spirit of Faith through which I can see the unseen.

Prayer:

Thank you Lord for being my refuge and my fortress. Help my Faith to increase. I know in all situations of my life You are always with me. Thank you Father for everything. Help me to always trust you this I ask in Jesus Name. – Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat