Thursday, 23 July 2015

Psalm 91:3 - Surely he shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence.

Psalm 91:3 - Surely he shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence.

Yes, it is so sure that Lord is in full control that my enemy has no power now in any manner. Because my Lord who sits on the mercy seat has given me triumph over my enemy. Now and for all the days of my life He will be my protector.
Psalm 91:3 - Surely he shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence.

My Lord will deliver me from all troubles and from all the plans of my enemy. My Lord is going to do this especially for me because I am his child and He loves me a lot. The plans of the wicked will not be successful. The weapons that are formed against me will not prosper.
Lord has a plan for me. He knows the right paths for my Life and He is leading me along the paths of righteousness.
Psalm 91:3 - Surely he shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence.
The fowler has put a snare in front of me to trap me. The fowler tries to create confusion in my life and misguide me. But my Father, who knows all things, is my Redeemer. He comes and helps me out. He gives me wisdom and He shows me the way to come out of the net. My soul is like a bird who has escaped from the snare of the fowler. The net is broken and I have escaped. The Lord gives me the power to escape from the snare and to overcome the spirit of the fowler.
Psalm 91:3 - Surely he shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence.My enemy tries to attack me with deadly diseases. But he forgets that my Lord is my Healer. He is Jehovah Rapha. My Lord has broken the power of disease on the cross and by His stripes I am healed. The deadly pestilence has to go away from me. All the plans of my enemies are shattered now and he is a defeated foe. I am secure in the hand of my Lord. Thank you Father.

Prayer:

Dear Lord, thank you very much for delivering me from the snare of the fowler. Thank you for breaking the net and making me fly like an eagle in the air. Thank you for protection from the deadly pestilence. All Glory to you Lord. Always keep me safe and secure in your care. This I ask in Jesus Name - Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat