Friday, 31 July 2015

Psalm 91: 10 - There shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling.

Psalm 91: 10There shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling.
As I am close to the Lord, no evil, no destruction and disaster can come near me. 
Psalm 91: 10 - There shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling.

The disaster which was supposed to befall me has failed, because I am with my Lord and my Lord is holding me close.
My enemy has given up all the plans which were against me. They have packed their bags. They were bidding me good bye forever. All the plans of the evil one are defeated.
Lord I am thankful to you, that you allowed me to come and stay with you.
Psalm 91: 10 - There shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling.
 You opened the door of your house for me. You gave me Grace to be with you. If you would have not done all this for me then I wonder what would have happened to me. I would have fallen prey to my enemy. Thank you Lord for guiding me and helping me.
I will always be grateful to you Lord. All power and riches, and wisdom, and strength and honor and glory and blessing belong to you Lord. I will Praise you Lord and Love you Lord with all my heart and with all my soul and with my mind.

Prayer:


Dear Lord thank you for your promises Lord, I am thankful to you because no evil work will come against me and no plague come near my dwelling. Thank you for allowing me to be with you and making my dwelling place with you. Give me the Grace to stay with you always, in Jesus name I pray – Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat