Friday, 24 July 2015

Psalm 91:4 - He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings shall you trust: his truth shall be your shield and buckler.

Psalm 91:4 - He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings shall you trust: his truth shall be your shield and buckler.

When I am on the battlefield my Lord protects me. Whenever I am exposed to my enemy and when they try to catch hold of me, my Lord come swiftly like an Eagle and He catches hold of me.
Psalm 91:4 - He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings shall you trust: his truth shall be your shield and buckler.
He covers me with His wings. His wings are so strong and mighty.
He takes control of me. When all of a sudden I get lifted up in the air, I feel scared but when I know that it is my Lord who has lifted me up, my soul finds peace.
Psalm 91:4 - He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings shall you trust: his truth shall be your shield and buckler.
Under His wings I am safe.
His feathers are so soft and lovely. When I touch them, I feel blessed. Love pours out from His feathers. When we brush feathers on our body we feel comforted and caressed. This is the feeling I get when I am under His wings and covered by His feathers. I know my Lord will take control of my life situations. I do not have to worry at all because the Almighty is in control.
His wings are so strong, lovely and I find much strength in them; that I can travel around the world very easily and see all its wonders. When I am in the air, I don’t fear because I know He holds me up. He is a true and faithful God.
Truth is what sets me free from all evil. He hold me tight with His arms, so that I can never turn back and run towards any danger. My Lord doesn’t want me to be exposed to my enemy. He covers me with His shield. The Lord shields me, He is my protector and defender.
Psalm 91:4 - He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings shall you trust: his truth shall be your shield and buckler.He has prepared an apron of righteousness. It is pure white in colour and this apron is adorned with precious stones. It is so holy and brilliant that darkness runs away when they see the apron. Also because of His buckler I am well protected.

Prayer:

Dear Lord thank you for hiding me under your wings. Give me the Grace Lord to understand the power and protection of your truth. Protect me with your shield and buckler. Always give me the Grace to look to you. This I ask in Jesus name – Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat