Sunday, 26 July 2015

Psalm 91:5 - You shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day;

Psalm 91:5 - You shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day;

As I am under the wings of my Lord, I feel secure and protected. There is peace and calm under his wings.
Psalm 91:5 - You shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day;


When I move out in the night there is so much darkness all around me. But I am not afraid, because there is light on the inside of me. I am so happy and joyful because darkness can’t touch me at all.
Night is the time when maximum evil reigns, but I am not terrified. I have dominion over darkness. Both day and night are created by my Lord. I am His son and He is my Father.
Psalm 91:5 - You shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day;
During the day, my enemy tries to attack me through bad thoughts. All these bad thoughts are like fiery darts and arrows which come against me. My enemy plots against me through evil works. He tries to pull me down. But my Lord is there with His shield of Faith I have the breast place of Righteousness all around me.
The weapons of my enemy are useless in front of me. My Lord takes me to high places and my enemy wonders how I managed to come to such a high place.
All this is possible only because of the Grace which my Lord has given me. Now I don’t have any fear of the Night and its darkness. My Lord has delivered me from the Spirit of Fear and He has filled me with the Spirit of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Prayer:

Dear Lord thank you for your mercy. You have delivered me from the powers of darkness. Night and its darkness have no dominion over me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for standing with me all the days of my Life. I am grateful for your love and mercy. Help me to grow in gratitude and love for you, in Jesus Name I pray – Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat