Monday, 27 July 2015

Psalm 91:6 - Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.

Psalm 91:6 - Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.

I am not afraid of any situation in my life, for my Lord is there with me and He knows how to handle all the situations of my life. 
Psalm 91:6 - Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.

 Pestilence, problems and worries which comes during the night is no surprise for my Lord. He knows how to take control of it. Darkness has a plan against me but it will not prosper because my Lord has a better plan. Darkness has no dominion over the light. Only a small lamp is enough to rebuke the works of darkness.
Psalm 91:6 - Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.
My enemy has plans to destroy me, but the lack wisdom and they don’t understand the work of my God who is a Master planner.
My Lord has a master plan for my future. He alone knows when to reveal these plans. My future is secure in His hands.
The enemy tries to kill me, to pull me down. He tries all possible ways to destroy me. At night the satanic kingdom is more active and powerful. But still they fail to do any harm to me.
After trying hard at night, now they try to attack me during the day. When the sun is at its peak he thinks that he can attack me, but he forgets that my Lord has created the Sun, Moon and Stars and all of them are subject to my Lord.
The spirit of Fear has no power. I have the fear of the Lord in me and my delight is in the fear of the Lord. The fear of Night and Day is swallowed up and I am an over comer.

Prayer:

Dear Lord thank you for protecting me from all pestilence which works during the night. The plans made for my destruction have failed because of you Lord. Thank you for your abundant Love for me. Please be with me always. Give me the Grace to run to you when I feel unsafe and insecure, in Jesus Name I Pray – Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat