Monday, 27 July 2015

Psalm 91:7 - A thousand shall fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.

Psalm 91:7 - A thousand shall fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.

Till now my Lord was protecting me, but now is payback time for my enemy. My Lord will strike him with His Victorious Right Hand.
Psalm 91:7 - A thousand shall fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.

 My Lord who is at my right hand, when He starts hammering my enemy, the evil one who is standing at my right hand will be struck down and thousands will fall all around me.
Those watching from afar run away, because they see the power and anger of the Lord. Innumerable enemies come against me but when they see thousands of their coworkers dead all around me, they flee away from me.
Psalm 91:7 - A thousand shall fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.
I look down to the ground where my enemy lies dead and defeated. I feel so proud that I belong to  Almighty God. The enemy who has escaped when they see their colleagues are dead are now afraid. No one dares to come near me, because they know my Lord is fighting for me. They are twisting their fists and are biting their teeth because they know they can do no harm to me. I am covered with the blood of the Lamb and the devil can do me no harm. They are defeated.
The enemy is so afraid that he cannot even think of coming near me. I thank my Lord because He has given me victory over my enemy. He is my Royal King and He protects me.

Prayer:

Dear Lord thank you for protecting me and fighting for me. You have given victory over my enemy. Because of you I am victorious. Thank you for the strength you give me. Lord give me the Grace to trust you when I am surrounded with trials and tribulations. This I ask In Jesus name – Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat