Thursday, 30 July 2015

Psalm 91:8 - Only with your eyes shall you behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Psalm 91:8 - Only with your eyes shall you behold and see the reward of the wicked.

After defeating the enemy I am seated with my Heavenly Father in the Most High and secret place in Heaven.
Psalm 91:8 - Only with your eyes shall you behold and see the reward of the wicked.

 My enemies who are running away are picked up by the angels and brought in front of my Father.
When they stand in front of my Father they are terrified. They have to give an account of what they have done against me. Their plans have failed and they are now in the hands of the Living God.
In their mind, they have finally realized that I indeed am a son of my Heavenly Father. My God starts punishing my enemies in front of me, according to their wickedness. Some of them have plotted against me; some have spoken bad words and spread rumors against me. Some have tried to kill me, some have tried to pull me down. 
Psalm 91:8 - Only with your eyes shall you behold and see the reward of the wicked.
According to their deeds my God will punish them and I will see the reward of the wicked with my eyes.They ask for forgiveness from the Lord but now it is too late. I questioned my Lord as to why He loved me. He told me that it was because I was the work of His hands. He cares so much for me. He protects me, He fights for me, He gives me victory and in front of me he punishes the evil one. He is a Loving Father; no one can understand the depth of His Love.

Prayer:

Dear Lord, thank you for enabling me to see the reward of the wicked one. You truly are a loving God, who loves me so much and who puts my enemy under my feet. Thank you for all the care and comfort that you have given to me in my Life. Give me the Grace to wait patiently to see the reward of the wicked, in Jesus name I pray – Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat