Thursday, 30 July 2015

Psalm 91:9 - Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the most High, your habitation;

Psalm 91:9 - 
Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the most High, your habitation;

I have seen the great and mighty work that my Lord has done for me. I am so grateful to Him. 
Psalm 91:9 -  Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the most High, your habitation;

I humble myself before His Mighty presence. I come near the Throne of Grace. I have made a commitment that I will always live under the shadow of the Almighty. Lord I want to stay with you always.

Psalm 91:9 -  Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the most High, your habitation;
The Lord says to me “I will always be your refuge, if you dwell with me”. I say “I will always be with you and in case if I try to go away from your presence, please hold my hand because I am still an innocent child of yours. I still don’t know fully the work of my enemies. I want you to hold me always. Please don’t leave me. I don’t want to lose you and your presence. For the rest of my life I want to dwell with you”.

Prayer:

Dear Lord thank you for being my refuge. Thank you for your Grace. Thank you for accepting me as I am. I want to be with you  always. This I ask in Jesus Name – Amen










No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat