Saturday 15 April 2017

Spirit of Sonship Part I


Spirit of Sonship  Part I






There are two types of People in this world.

1)    Son or Daughter
2)    Orphan

Who is the first son on this earth?


And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7 (KJV)


Adam became the first son on this earth but unfortunately, he loosed the sonship by disobeying the commandment of the LORD.

So all the people on the earth were orphan including Israelites.

Now people will offend over this how can Israelites are orphan.

Let me put you in this way none of the Israeliets called LORD as Father because they consider it was a blasphemy.

It was Jesus who called him as a Father.

The main aim of Jesus was to bring reconciliation between sons and father.

Which first Adam Lost but Last Adam regain by paying the full price on the Cross.

Hence we don’t have the Spirit of Orphan and we are not in Bondage but we have Spirit of Adoption i.e. why we can call Him as Abba Father.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15 (KJV)



This is why those who are in Christ they are the new creation and they are Sons of God.

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6 (KJV)



Now we don’t have to again go into the bondage but we are free

To be continued...

Spirit Of Sonship Part II

Spirit Of Sonship Part III




Let’s Talk :


Thanks for reading my blog please do share this blog with your friends and subscribe to my blogs. 


Psalm 91:16 says With Long life will I satisfy him, and John 10:10 says I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.

God has blessed you with long life and that too abundant life.
So will please take out 1 Minute of your precious life and pray for me, my family and my ministry. Your prayers are much needed, because with The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

If you have any prayer request then please do let me know in the comment box so that I can pray for you.

God bless you.

Br.Samarpan Thorat.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat