Tuesday 27 February 2018

He leads me beside the still waters . Psalm 23:2




He leads me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2


He leads me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2


When He leads there is no worry, no tension, and no anxiety. But there is joy, peace and eternal enjoyment


One day I saw a vision, In this vision, Lord Jesus was standing near pure and crystal clear river mentioned in Revelation 22:1 and beside him many sheep were there. Jesus was inviting sheep to drinks water. I felt so relaxed and calm when I saw this vision.
One day we all will be invited to drink this water from River of Life

In this Bible verse, it is mentioned “Still Waters”, In Hindi Bible, it says “Fountain of waters "

That means from the starting point of the river a freshwater He will give us.Revelation 7:17 also says he will lead us near the fountain.

Prayer
Dear Lord, thank you for guiding me near fresh water and quenching my thirst. Always give me the grace to obey your commandments and listen to your voice.
Amen.


Let’s Talk :


Praise The Lord, Greeting in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks for reading my blog please do share this blog with your friends and subscribe to my blogs. 


Psalm 91:16 says With Long life will I satisfy him, and John 10:10 says I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.

God has blessed you with long life and that too abundant life.
So will please take out 1 Minute of your precious life and pray for me, my family and my ministry. Your prayers are much needed, because with The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

If you have any prayer request then please do let me know in the comment box so that I can pray for you.

God bless you.

Br.Samarpan Thorat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat